Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Stapp fan club...why? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp fan club...why?

rabidgopher04
12-29-2005, 02:07 AM
Hey all. Scott has a fan clun at friendsofscottstapp.com. Now that site has existed for a couple years, but here's my question: why on earth would anyone join that fan club especially after the Creed Ink debacle?

Why waste money when they've already proven they can't manage a fan club? I pity the fools who sign up for that.

Ana4Stapp
12-29-2005, 03:39 AM
And I dont even know what friendsofscottstapp.com. is. I mean, whats the difference between that site and passionbreedsfollowers.com ???? :confused:

Tons of stappsites and he never even tried to show some consideration with his fans, like avoiding appear drunk in tv...

RoffeDH
12-29-2005, 05:30 AM
Why have a sepparet page for that? Can't that page be inbedded in scottstapp.com?

The Lithium
12-29-2005, 11:40 AM
And I dont even know what friendsofscottstapp.com. is. I mean, whats the difference between that site and passionbreedsfollowers.com ???? :confused:
www.ScottStapp.com is an official site, owned by Wind-Up. www.FriendsOfScottStapp.com is another official site, owned by Scott himself.
www.PassionBreedsFollowers.com is a fan site, and not at all attached to Scott.

titan9
12-29-2005, 01:29 PM
I've read a bit about this fan club on PBF, but really, I don't know a whole lot about it. I do know that it costs $25 to join and that gives you access to a message board(which will be created soon, I suppose). I guess Scott is supposed to drop in on the message board every now and then and post. I think I also heard something about a blog by him as well. I guess the idea in charging money to join the club is to keep out haters. A hater who pays $25 just to join and bash Scott at his own board would be, well, a huge idiot. By charging $25, it will most likely only have TRUE fans of Stapp in there, and not some of the cynics present on other forums. That's at least what I think the idea is, but I don't know. PBF seemed to have a lot of info on it, so for those of you who want to learn more, I guess paying a visit to their forums would be a wise choice.

Dogstar
12-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Never underestimate the idiocy of some people :D.

Ana4Stapp
12-29-2005, 02:08 PM
www.ScottStapp.com is an official site, owned by Wind-Up. www.FriendsOfScottStapp.com is another official site, owned by Scott himself.
www.PassionBreedsFollowers.com is a fan site, and not at all attached to Scott.

Thanks, Lithium! ;)

Steve
12-29-2005, 02:45 PM
It's also supposed to give you access to presales for concert tickets.

titan9
12-29-2005, 02:47 PM
Never underestimate the idiocy of some people :D.

Haha, that is so true! I'm sure there'll probably be a couple of idiots who pay the 25 bucks just to bash Scott at his own forum. :laugh:

It's also supposed to give you access to presales for concert tickets.

Thanks for mentioning that, Steve. I totally forgot about it.

evyllsummer
12-29-2005, 03:40 PM
I think that, for the Stapp fans, that's a pretty good opportunity...other bands offer that as well...access to pre-sale, special seating, and after-show would be more than worth $25 bucks to a fan...when Queensryche goes on tour, I just might join THEIR fan club to have access to after-show...

rabidgopher04
12-29-2005, 03:41 PM
It sounds like nothing more than another way to make a quick buck off gullible fans.