Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Four Years Past *do me a favor?* [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Four Years Past *do me a favor?*

MudBaybee
12-26-2002, 07:11 PM
Check these guys out, let me know what you think..

http://www.fouryearspast.com

Xterminator27
12-26-2002, 08:51 PM
who teh hek is fouryearspast?

MudBaybee
12-26-2002, 09:03 PM
Rawk band from Orlando Florida. Check them out..
Just looking for honest opinions.

Xterminator27
12-26-2002, 10:48 PM
never heard of em, the sites pritty good though

YOU CAN DELETE MY POSTS TERI!! BUT YOU CAN NEVER DELETE THE TRUTH!!!!!

For teh 3rd time all i said was

Mayby we should be giving stuff to starving and dieing children out in 3rd world countries who need these things to live their horrible suffering lives instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.

PS how the FUCK is this Anti-American?? Whoever thinks that is a DUMBASS it has nothing to do with america but our world in general

SO THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU EAT YOUR LOBSTER(yes i spelt it right this time) DINNER YOU PIGS

Im just hiding this here so i can copy-paste it next time teri deletes it through racist anger. If you found this post YOU ARE SPECIAL!!

NIGGER WHAT?

Yes, I am championing the cause for our starving and suffering brothers, sisters and children overseas. Anyone interested in contributing any items those folks may need can check out this website

http://www.childrenshungerfund.org/don_relief.html

I will gladly collect things to be sent overseas, since the proper forms need to be filled out for customs. If anyone is interested, please PM me for more details.

**** No alchohol is needed at this time. Stay tuned

MudBaybee
12-27-2002, 01:31 PM
you probably havnet, until now. They will be out nationally very soon. Thanks for checking them out. Hope you enjoy the music.

Wylde-Tremonti
12-27-2002, 03:24 PM
YPU DON'T KNOW WHO FYP IS!!!!!!!!! FLIP'S LIL BRO IS THEIR DRUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:band:
C'MON!!!!!.....THEY KICK ASS!!!!! I'VE LIKE THEM FOR A WHILE NOW....BUT I'VE NEVER GOTTON TO SEE THEM CUZ THEY ONLY PLAY IN FLORIDA THAT I KNO OF........wow these caps get kinda tiring.....

MudBaybee
12-27-2002, 03:27 PM
yes, Todd is the drummer. Glad you have checked them out (thier music)? Anybody else want to check them out, PLEASE DO!

Thanks

Wylde-Tremonti
12-27-2002, 03:30 PM
...I haven't been to the audio page in a while.....so I've only heard like 4 songs...are there more now?

...I accually like them so much, that I made a wallpaper of them...If anybody wants them I'll have to E-mail it to you cuz i dont have a site hosting it....give me anE-Mail (TremontiWanaB@aol.com) asking for one, I also have a bunch of Creed/Tremonti ones....

MudBaybee
12-27-2002, 03:31 PM
we put up new songs, and added a couple of videos also:)

Wylde-Tremonti
12-27-2002, 03:34 PM
..kool....check out my last post, cuz i edited/added more to it

MudBaybee
12-27-2002, 03:37 PM
hey! cool cool! I want to see the 4YP ones. I will email you now.. thanks!!

Wylde-Tremonti
12-27-2002, 03:38 PM
sure!

MudBaybee
12-28-2002, 03:29 PM
That is COOL!! Thanks!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
12-28-2002, 04:30 PM
No Prob....If anyone else wants any kind of wallpaper made I'd be happy to make it....ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!!

MudBaybee
12-28-2002, 04:31 PM
Holy cow!! What do you need to make wallpaper? Id like one made for another band.

Wylde-Tremonti
12-28-2002, 04:34 PM
just some pics of the band...mybe their logo....and/or any ideas about what u want...

Wylde-Tremonti
12-28-2002, 04:35 PM
I just made 4 wallapers for Weathered's (seth's) band Broken Power......I don't think they're up on his site yet tho...

MudBaybee
01-09-2003, 01:10 PM
We need to get a firm count as to how many people would be willing to ride down to the show in Ft. Lauderdale to the Culture Room and back in a party bus on Feb 1st.. It would be something like $25 per person and it would depart Orlando around 5pm and return around 3am. The price would include your admission to the show and we'll put a keg on the bus (plus whatever else you may want to bring) for the ride down and provide re-hydrating liquids for the way back. IF YOU ARE DEFINITLY INTERESTED let us know ASAP. I think we could have a lot of fun, and some of us will be riding the bus back home.

Spread the word... let us know... the goal is forty people.

James

Check them out... http://www.fouryearspast.com

Wylde-Tremonti
01-09-2003, 09:22 PM
I'm in, except I'm in IL, and I'm under age, and there's no way in hell my parents would let me go.....so i guess i'm out.....but i really want to!!!!

PaulMcCoygirl
01-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
I'm in, except I'm in IL, and I'm under age, and there's no way in hell my parents would let me go.....so i guess i'm out.....but i really want to!!!!

Same here! My parents would never let me go, and I'm under age too! I would love to go! :(