Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Stapp Engaged [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp Engaged

audi1999
12-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Is this true that Scott Stapp got engaged If so Congratulations to him..:)

The Lithium
12-27-2005, 08:08 PM
That's what he said to the press, but God only knows how much crap is comming out of that mouth... :rolleyes:

RoffeDH
12-28-2005, 05:06 AM
If it's true I wish him the best of lucks this time, maby this girl is "the one" for him... Who knows?

titan9
12-28-2005, 10:11 AM
That's what he said to the press, but God only knows how much crap is comming out of that mouth... :rolleyes:

And why would he lie about being engaged? That makes absolutely no sense.

Anyway, hopefully this marriage(when/if they get married) works out better than the last.

Ana4Stapp
12-28-2005, 10:19 AM
And why would he lie about being engaged? That makes absolutely no sense.

Anyway, hopefully this marriage(when/if they get married) works out better than the last.

True!

Ana4Stapp
12-28-2005, 10:20 AM

Lith...Lith...:rolleyes:

RMadd
12-28-2005, 11:51 AM
wtf, mate?!

alterbridge9
12-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Is this true that Scott Stapp got engaged If so Congratulations to him..:)

Yes he is engaged to a bottle of vodka :D

The Lithium
12-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Yes he is engaged to a bottle of vodka :D
Maybe that's what "comming out of his mouth" :D

Stappishot
12-29-2005, 05:05 PM
I give it 6 months tops IF he gets married. And I wouldn't be surprised if the engagment didn't last. He's to much of a flirt to handle another marriage.

Chase
12-29-2005, 05:33 PM
I love the optimism on this board.

Stappishot
12-30-2005, 01:22 AM

Hey, I calls um as I see um.

Ana4Stapp
12-30-2005, 12:44 PM

same here
;)

crest tattoo
12-30-2005, 04:21 PM
Whatever happens, I hope it's not flipped back and forth, for Jagger's sake. He needs some stability in his life, and there doesn't appear to be much there right now.

titan9
12-30-2005, 09:07 PM
Whatever happens, I hope it's not flipped back and forth, for Jagger's sake. He needs some stability in his life, and there doesn't appear to be much there right now.

My thoughts exactly. I'd like to think that this relationship will work out and that little Jagger will finally get a good motherly figure in his life.

Ana4Stapp
12-30-2005, 09:21 PM
^^
Well... maybe you're right, but I dont feel confortable discussing about his personal life, if this relationship is going to last or not...sometimes I dont know how to deal with my own relationships, just imagine doing it about someone else's live...I really cant...;)

Ana4Stapp
12-30-2005, 09:25 PM
^^
sorry, double post

facelessmike
01-06-2006, 04:27 AM
It's Official!

Former Creed singer announces engagement

Associated Press
Jan. 5, 2006 6:00 PM

NEW YORK - Scott Stapp, former lead singer of Creed, is engaged. Stapp and Jaclyn Nesheiwat, Miss New York USA 2004, will be married Feb. 10 in Florida, they announced this week. They met last January at a gala for the Muscular Dystrophy Association in New York.

The couple became engaged late last year, the singer's publicist, Dvora Vener Englefield, told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Stapp, 32, founded the rock band Creed and won a Grammy Award in 2000 for the song "With Arms Wide Open." He struck out on his own last year with the solo album, "The Great Divide."

Nesheiwat is the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation, which promotes healthy parent-child relationships.

titan9
01-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I just saw that. I was on Yahoo Entertainment, browsing another article and I saw Scott's picture as the featured photo. I was like "what has he done now?" because I figured it was probably negative press. Then I clicked the photo and read the engagement article. Good for him and his fiance. Like I said before, I hope this marriage works out better than the last.

Ana4Stapp
01-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Like I said before, I hope this marriage works out better than the last.

Yeah... and she's very pretty and looks nothing like Hillary :D

Unforgiven Fan
01-06-2006, 07:22 PM
He will get married then get divorced before the next record comes out and he will complain about that on that record....just kidding, seriously...good luck to Nesheiwat, maybe this will be better than the last one Stapp had...

Stappishot
01-06-2006, 07:52 PM
He will get married then get divorced before the next record comes out and he will complain about that on that record....just kidding, seriously...good luck to Nesheiwat, maybe this will be better than the last one Stapp had...

You know as harsh as that sounds, you're probably right, :D . But, best of luck.

Trimontana
01-07-2006, 12:48 PM
My future prayers for the bride, she'll need them.

Ana4Stapp
01-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Honestly, using irony all the time is soooo ... unnecessary ...:eek:

Trimontana
01-07-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm not using any irony at all. I'm talking honestely. I feel sorry for that girl...i dont think she knows where she's getting into. But in another way, i supposse that she will be delighted with her new Miami rock star wife life.

nagpo
01-07-2006, 09:37 PM
she's kinda hot.
i'd hit it.:)

MissSeeker
01-08-2006, 08:57 AM
A picture of Scott and Jaclyn

http://members.home.nl/ramljak/pics/scottandjaclyn.jpg

stappissohot
01-08-2006, 01:14 PM
It's pathetic...marrying Miss NY 2004, I doubt it'll last a month if it even happens. She'll ditch him, besides I doubt he would get married unless Jagger really liked her and accepted her. And I know kids, I doubt he likes Miss NY...Scott is devoted to Jagger I doubt he'd marry, might be a stunt to get the attention focused off of the 311 incident, if it's true they are marrying I wish them the best but I bet all of my money it won't last long *shrugs* celeb marrigais NEVER do...well hardly I mean there are some, FEW

Chase
01-08-2006, 02:21 PM
The only thing pathetic is you people who can't congratulate the guy on getting engaged. You act like you know the guy personally... you don't, so stop acting like you know every facet of his personality. Man... the guy probably can't even take a shit right to you people.

Ana4Stapp
01-08-2006, 02:49 PM
The only thing pathetic is you people who can't congratulate the guy on getting engaged. You act like you know the guy personally... you don't, so stop acting like you know every facet of his personality. Man... the guy probably can't even take a shit right to you people.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If someone here doenst like him, okay, thats no problem ...but posting here just to say that his marriage is a fake thing or that his fiancee will 'suffer' is so crazy and boring... and like i said before 'unnecessary'... Im not the biggest fan of him (actually i like his lyrics and voice but I dont even like TGD album so much) and I dont support him in 'everything' especially after he played the 'drunk guy in tv ' stupid role.Also, I dont think his last attitudes are COOL or FUNNY...but I dont know him personally --So i cant anticipate how his marriage will be...if hes gonna be a good husband or if she is going to be happy with him...

So boring !!!!!!:eek:

GregS
01-08-2006, 06:56 PM
She looks extremely young compared to Stapp , looks like he could be her dad or sumthing but ye.. Congratulations..

titan9
01-08-2006, 09:05 PM
She's like 23 or 24, if memory serves correctly. Considering Stapp is only 32, that's not much of an age difference.

And I honestly think that the critics of Stapp and everything he does simply like to feed on negativism. They'd rather be cynics when it comes to happy occasions like marriages, than be congratulatory. It sucks that people are like that, but that's simply how it is. Like Ana said, I don't know the guy personally. But as a big fan of his music(and what he did in Creed) I can do nothing but congratulate him on this and hope that it all works out well for him, his fiance and of course his son. Two of those three have been through a lot in the past, and they deserve a more peaceful and blessed future.

A lot of celebrity relationships don't work out, but I think this one will. For one, neither person involved is an "A" list celebrity. Thus, they don't have as much public scrutiny on the marriage. That's why I think and hope that this one lasts.

stappissohot
01-08-2006, 09:11 PM
I happen to have run into him a couple times so I feel I deserve my say. I am congratulating him, I've been congratulating him. And I am honestly saying it won't last long if it happens at all, and the reason is Jagger. How old is he now, 8? I mean he's at that age where he is very attached to his father, and he wouldn't like anyone getting in the way with that. Don't you all remeber when you where Jagger's age? And your parents meant everything to you? Scott Stapp honestly would want his son to be happy, his son comes first. So there is my opinion, unbiased opinion! I am not on either side I just don't think Jagger is old enough to accept someone coming in the picture, not at his age unless he's VERY VERY mature.

titan9
01-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Based on what Scott has said in interviews, Jagger adores her. To him, she probably represents the first real "mother" in his life. I'd think Jagger would be happy to have another person to take care of him, play with him and pay attention to him. I have numerous nieces/nephews that I am close to that are around his age, so I know what those kids want. They crave attention from both parents and any other "grown-ups" around.

Regardless of all this, I'd rather not discuss Stapp's personal life too much. That's really none of my business and since I've never met him and don't know, I don't think I should speculate on how he is.

Stappishot
01-08-2006, 10:16 PM
You know just becuase u think that Scott is not a "A" list musician, doesn't mean anything the media just didn't put him out there like they should have, you can be nothing and have ur marriage fail. I am happy for him, yes, but at the same time, this is not an relationship that will last forever. Touring plays a big role in a musicians love life as well as marriage life. He's going to be away from her for some time when he tours, and that alone can brake a relationship.

Ana4Stapp
01-08-2006, 10:24 PM
You know just becuase u think that Scott is not a "A" list musician, doesn't mean anything the media just didn't put him out there like they should have, you can be nothing and have ur marriage fail. I am happy for him, yes, but at the same time, this is not an relationship that will last forever. Touring plays a big role in a musicians love life as well as marriage life. He's going to be away from her for some time when he tours, and that alone can brake a relationship.

Wow ! Can we call it a prophecy???? :wtf:

Stappishot
01-08-2006, 10:25 PM

Hey, I speak my mind. Call it what u will.

Stappishot
01-08-2006, 10:29 PM

Hey, I speak my mind. Call it what u will. And what I'm saying when I said "you can be nothing and have ur marriage fail" is U don't have to be a celebrity, you can be the guy next door or that person that lives down the block, it doesn't matter. And yes, I don't think this marriage will last forever. BUT, and yes I'm saying BUT, that's just my opinion.

Chase
01-08-2006, 10:36 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If someone here doenst like him, okay, thats no problem ...but posting here just to say that his marriage is a fake thing or that his fiancee will 'suffer' is so crazy and boring... and like i said before 'unnecessary'... Im not the biggest fan of him (actually i like his lyrics and voice but I dont even like TGD album so much) and I dont support him in 'everything' especially after he played the 'drunk guy in tv ' stupid role.Also, I dont think his last attitudes are COOL or FUNNY...but I dont know him personally --So i cant anticipate how his marriage will be...if hes gonna be a good husband or if she is going to be happy with him...

So boring !!!!!!:eek:

Yeah... that's fine if you don't like the guy... but anticipating nothing but the worse... or even hoping that the worse will happen, is incredibly messed up.

Ana4Stapp
01-08-2006, 10:37 PM
... but I dont feel confortable discussing about his personal life, if this relationship is going to last or not...sometimes I dont know how to deal with my own relationships, just imagine doing it about someone else's live...I really cant...;)

This is my first post in this thread! I still think this way.;)

Stappishot
01-08-2006, 10:40 PM

LOL, I like that quote. :D

... but I dont feel confortable discussing about his personal life, if this relationship is going to last or not...sometimes I dont know how to deal with my own relationships, just imagine doing it about someone else's live...I really cant...

Chase
01-08-2006, 10:43 PM
I happen to have run into him a couple times so I feel I deserve my say. I am congratulating him, I've been congratulating him. And I am honestly saying it won't last long if it happens at all, and the reason is Jagger. How old is he now, 8? I mean he's at that age where he is very attached to his father, and he wouldn't like anyone getting in the way with that. Don't you all remeber when you where Jagger's age? And your parents meant everything to you? Scott Stapp honestly would want his son to be happy, his son comes first. So there is my opinion, unbiased opinion! I am not on either side I just don't think Jagger is old enough to accept someone coming in the picture, not at his age unless he's VERY VERY mature.

I'm the product of divorced parents. My dad has been with the same woman since I was about 11 years old and I adjusted and had no problem with her. When I was 8, I was happy that I had a mother AND a father and didn't protest when my father wanted to date women. His son comes first... but having a son doesn't mean that he's not allowed to be in love with a woman. Meeting Stapp doesn't mean you know him. You also know nothing about Jagger's personality. Stapp has been dating this woman for a while now and I'm sure she and Jagger have interacted A LOT. By becoming engaged to Stapp... she is making the decision to become a stepmother. 8 year olds aren't that territorial over their parents...

Stappishot
01-08-2006, 10:50 PM

Everyone has there own opinion.

but I dont feel confortable discussing about his personal life, if this relationship is going to last or not...sometimes I dont know how to deal with my own relationships, just imagine doing it about someone else's live...I really cant...

Ana4Stapp
01-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm the product of divorced parents. My dad has been with the same woman since I was about 11 years old and I adjusted and had no problem with her. When I was 8, I was happy that I had a mother AND a father and didn't protest when my father wanted to date women. His son comes first... but having a son doesn't mean that he's not allowed to be in love with a woman. Meeting Stapp doesn't mean you know him. You also know nothing about Jagger's personality. Stapp has been dating this woman for a while now and I'm sure she and Jagger have interacted A LOT. By becoming engaged to Stapp... she is making the decision to become a stepmother. 8 year olds aren't that territorial over their parents...

I LOVE you Chase! ;)

I have a sister who is divorced and she has two kids who were 10 and 6 and years old in that occasion and both are great children without any problem . Honestly I think the problem only appears when parents dont know how to deal with it...

Stappishot
01-08-2006, 11:02 PM
You know none of us no Jagger, Scott or Jaclyn. We have no clue of what's to come for them. Celebrities don't have blogs that they write every 5 mins to say how they really feel about there partners, or how there kids feel about the step parents or parents. Yes they all can be happy, or maybe there just smiling for the camera, I mean who knows. We just have to wait and see, what's to come for Scott and Jaclyn.

Ana4Stapp
01-08-2006, 11:06 PM
You know none of us no Jagger, Scott or Jaclyn. We have no clue of what's to come for them. Celebrities don't have blogs that they write every 5 mins to say how they really feel about there partners, or how there kids feel about the step parents or parents. Yes they all can be happy, or maybe there just smiling for the camera, I mean who knows. We just have to wait and see, what's to come for Scott and Jaclyn.

:rolleyes:

Well...the prophecy is over!!!!!!

lol

Stappishot
01-08-2006, 11:08 PM
:rolleyes:

Well...the prophecy is over!!!!!!

lol

:wtf: U and that damn "prophecy" word!

I don't know there furture, I'm just posting what I feel MY opinions. I speak my mind if u don't like it, then OH WELL!

Ana4Stapp
01-08-2006, 11:09 PM
:wtf: U and that damn "prophecy" word!

LOL!!!!!

Higher_Desire
01-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Nesheiwat is the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation, which promotes healthy parent-child relationships.
hmmm... so the once closed wawof is now the ssf. interesting.

also, could someone repost the picture? the link is no longer working.

H-D :pimp:

Stappishot
01-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Ok, so we have dates for Stapp's tour. So my question here is, why would he marry so early, and go straight to tour. I mean don't get me wrong I know he's getting married on the 10th of Feb, but there're still be newly weds. And he'll be gone most of the time after they get married. And she has no choice but to stay home with Jagger, cause now she's step mom, and she just can't get up the chance to go with her husband on tour all the time, and leave Jagger with the grandparents. Jagger needs someone to take him to school, study with him and so on. And Scott can't be there all the time now that the tour is getting ready to start. Jagger needs at least 1 parent there with him. I don't know how this marriage is gonna work out for them, being he'll be gone most of the time. I bet Jagger is happy now that he has two parents and one can possibly stay when the other goes on tour.

Chase
01-11-2006, 03:07 AM
Ok, so we have dates for Stapp's tour. So my question here is, why would he marry so early, and go straight to tour. I mean don't get me wrong I know he's getting married on the 10th of Feb, but there're still be newly weds. And he'll be gone most of the time after they get married. And she has no choice but to stay home with Jagger, cause now she's step mom, and she just can't get up the chance to go with her husband on tour all the time, and leave Jagger with the grandparents. Jagger needs someone to take him to school, study with him and so on. And Scott can't be there all the time now that the tour is getting ready to start. Jagger needs at least 1 parent there with him. I don't know how this marriage is gonna work out for them, being he'll be gone most of the time. I bet Jagger is happy now that he has two parents and one can possibly stay when the other goes on tour.

There's been 3 confirmed tour dates and you're making it sound like he's going to be on tour for all eternity and never see his wife or son again. He just released a solo CD and probably has some sort of obligation to promote it. Stop overreacting to every little thing Stapp does... and stop reading too much into his personal life. I seriously doubt that he is going to tour to the extent that Creed did in the first place.

Ana4Stapp
01-11-2006, 07:41 AM

Its amazing how some people here (with much much time in hands!) take Stapp's personal life and try to anticipate it! Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Stappishot
01-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Its amazing how some people here (with much much time in hands!) take Stapp's personal life and try to anticipate it! Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

FIRST OF ALL ANA I'm not trying to anticipate NOTHING. Like I said b4 I'm just posting what's on my mind, and I'm the type of person that if I have something to say in ur face OR online here, I'm gonna say it, and you and not anyone else is gonna change that. So don't even go there! :mad1:

Stappishot
01-11-2006, 12:40 PM
There's been 3 confirmed tour dates and you're making it sound like he's going to be on tour for all eternity and never see his wife or son again. He just released a solo CD and probably has some sort of obligation to promote it. Stop overreacting to every little thing Stapp does... and stop reading too much into his personal life. I seriously doubt that he is going to tour to the extent that Creed did in the first place.

Now on to you, like I said to Ana, I'm posting what I feel, I'm not gonna stay quite for anyone, I know he's not gonna be on tour for eternity, :wtf: all I'm doing is posting something here that I wanted to post and everyone is getting to up tight, like you hang out with the man, or he's ur best friend. Chill out people! I bet any mount of money u probably talk about people behind there backs , and smile in there faces, well let me tell u something, like I said b4 If I got something to say, I'm gonna say in ur face OR online!

Stappishot
01-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Now, lets move on, does anyone go on myspace here?

Ana4Stapp
01-11-2006, 11:37 PM
FIRST OF ALL ANA I'm not trying to anticipate NOTHING. Like I said b4 I'm just posting what's on my mind, and I'm the type of person that if I have something to say in ur face OR online here, I'm gonna say it, and you and not anyone else is gonna change that. So don't even go there! :mad1:

Hey...Hey...calm down! I give up!

Certainly, what you think its NOT my problem ...I also have some free time in my hands (vacations :cool: ) but I always try to use it in 'better' way...:rolleyes:

anyway...

Im leaving ...now its only between you and Chase...right?

And last but not least : Congratulations to Sttap and Jaclyn !!!!

Stappishot
01-11-2006, 11:40 PM
Hey...Hey...calm down! I give up!

Certainly, what you think its NOT my problem ...I also have some free time in my hands (vacations :cool: ) but I always try to use it in 'better' way...:rolleyes:

anyway...

Im leaving ...now its only between you and Chase...right?

And last but not least : Congratulations to Sttap and Jaclyn !!!!

So I guess we both just had free time on our hands, lol, I just came back from Vacation time, and boy do I miss it. Ur not the only one with a job hun. Social worker Provider here. Oh yes Congrats, I wish them all the best and to anyone else who gets married, I really do! And if you get married anytime soon, congrats to you, and to anyone else!

On a serious note here, people don't get me wrong I'm really happy for them, I really am, I am a big fan of Stapps, and Jaclyn is very pretty, I wish them the best of luck, I just happen to have opinions.

Ana4Stapp
01-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Now, lets move on, does anyone go on myspace here?

Yes, I have ... but im not much into Myspace...not sure why:confused:

Stappishot
01-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Yes, I have ... but im not much into Myspace...not sure why:confused:

Well if u ever go over there look for Jerzee, seach for it, no hard feelings, just saying what was on my mind b4.

Stappishot
01-12-2006, 02:03 AM
Well if u ever go over there look for Jerzee, seach for it, no hard feelings, just saying what was on my mind b4.

Here's my url:
http://www.myspace.com/41173279

Chase
01-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Now on to you, like I said to Ana, I'm posting what I feel, I'm not gonna stay quite for anyone, I know he's not gonna be on tour for eternity, :wtf: all I'm doing is posting something here that I wanted to post and everyone is getting to up tight, like you hang out with the man, or he's ur best friend. Chill out people! I bet any mount of money u probably talk about people behind there backs , and smile in there faces, well let me tell u something, like I said b4 If I got something to say, I'm gonna say in ur face OR online!

We should chill out? You're the one who acts like you're Jagger's nanny or something. Like you know Jagger's personality. Like you know that Jagger is going to be abandoned with this woman that he doesn't like. Scott's gonna tour and not spend time with his son or wife. Scott is going to go through this massive, bitter divorce in the near future. You're a pessimist, not a person who is "gonna say" something to "YOU'RE face or online!" Look, you're a good person. I can tell. My advice to you is too just relax... let the guy have a personal without everyone expecting the worse. Without people saying he's going to be some deadbeat, drunk, wifebeater. I know, I know... no one said that exactly... but in essence, that's what many people here we're saying to some extent.

Nesheiwat100
01-12-2006, 03:38 PM
yo guys scotts fiencee is my cousin... im going to the wedding yaay! her dad and my mom were first cousins

Nesheiwat100
01-12-2006, 03:44 PM
i know jaclyn personally shes my cousin lol

Chase
01-12-2006, 05:54 PM
yo guys scotts fiencee is my cousin... im going to the wedding yaay! her dad and my mom were first cousins

That's awesome! Send them my love

Nesheiwat100
01-12-2006, 06:02 PM
i will and i will take pics and post them here too.. is that Ok if i post pics here??

Ana4Stapp
01-12-2006, 06:09 PM
i will and i will take pics and post them here too.. is that Ok if i post pics here??

Oh girl...it will be great!!!!!! ;)

Trimontana
01-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Don't misunderstand me; i dont have anything against to post pics here but i dunno till what point the future husband and wife will like to have private pics posted on a board even if she's ur cousin. I suposse they will have pics taken but maybe they will publish those in any mag and not in a board.

Ana4Stapp
01-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Don't misunderstand me; i dont have anything against to post pics here but i dunno till what point the future husband and wife will like to have private pics posted on a board even if she's ur cousin. I suposse they will have pics taken but maybe they will publish those in any mag and not in a board.

Yeah, Gabi I think you are right! And honestly I think their pics will be in lots of magazines and web ...so we can post them here...

Stappishot
01-12-2006, 07:09 PM
We should chill out? You're the one who acts like you're Jagger's nanny or something. Like you know Jagger's personality. Like you know that Jagger is going to be abandoned with this woman that he doesn't like. Scott's gonna tour and not spend time with his son or wife. Scott is going to go through this massive, bitter divorce in the near future. You're a pessimist, not a person who is "gonna say" something to "YOU'RE face or online!" Look, you're a good person. I can tell. My advice to you is too just relax... let the guy have a personal without everyone expecting the worse. Without people saying he's going to be some deadbeat, drunk, wifebeater. I know, I know... no one said that exactly... but in essence, that's what many people here we're saying to some extent.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Ana4Stapp
01-12-2006, 07:23 PM
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Hey...I know I said I was leaving this thread...but let me ask you something...
you said you were voicing your opinion concerning to Stapps wedding , that you were worried about Jagger...etc...etc...etc...but me and Chase cant do the same???? Why is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH???? Isnt the same when you voice your honest 'opinion' in your wonderful posts here???? And this is not because Im defending Chase, but honestly I think you should giving up of using this arrogance when talking to others members here... We are Stapp fans too.

Stappishot
01-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Hey...I know I said I was leaving this thread...but let me ask you something...
you said you were voicing your opinion concerning to Stapps weading , that you were worried about Jagger...etc...etc...etc...but me and Chase cant do the same???? Why is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH???? Isnt the same when you voice your honest 'opinion' in your wonderful posts here???? And this is not because Im defending Chase, but honestly I think you should giving up of using this arrogance when talking to others members here...

IM SAYING BLAH, BLAH, BALH CAUSE TO ME, THIS CONVERSTATION IS OVER!
DID I NOT SAY TO YOU NO HARD FEELINGS, WHEN I SAY THAT I'M DONE ON THE CONVERSTATION.(.) I FEEL AS I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS ON IN. I'M DONE, NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.

Ana4Stapp
01-12-2006, 07:36 PM
IM SAYING BLAH, BLAH, BALH CAUSE TO ME, THIS CONVERSTATION IS OVER!
DID I NOT SAY TO YOU NO HARD FEELINGS, WHEN I SAY THAT I'M DONE ON THE CONVERSTATION.(.) I FEEL AS I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS ON IN. I'M DONE, NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.

I was wrong...you are arrogant! Because if you werent arrogant you could at least read his (Chase) post and noticed that he was polite with you and just reply to him ... making clear that you left this thread...:rolleyes:

Stappishot
01-12-2006, 09:30 PM
I was wrong...you are arrogant! Because if you werent arrogant you could at least read his (Chase) post and noticed that he was polite with you and just reply to him ... making clear that you left this thread...:rolleyes:

Call me what u will, I've been called worse, but like I said b4 I'm done with this converstation.

Stappishot
01-12-2006, 09:34 PM
[QUOTE=Stappishot]Call me what u will, I've been called worse, but like I said b4 I'm done with this converstation. And to Chase, I'm sure your're a very good person urself, and I enjoy everyone's feedback, I really do, that makes me get to know u better, and I understand were everyone is coming from, and that's why I decided to end this converstation, from here on. I don't wanna talk about it anymore, is that ok? Or is this going to go on? Now, I hope we can all start fro the beginning. Ok, I'm gonna start, hi :D . Now it's ur turn. QUOTE]

facelessmike
01-13-2006, 05:21 AM
Back to the topic...I checked out Jaclyn's site and was pleasantly surprised. Although you cant learn anything about someone from a website, I was impressed with her answers to questions and the like. Hopefully, the relationship will be a success and may prove to be just what Scott needs.

Trimontana
01-13-2006, 05:28 AM
Yeah, Gabi I think you are right! And honestly I think their pics will be in lots of magazines and web ...so we can post them here...
I understand you are and more people are curious and want to see pics posted in here but this is a very personal opinion, if i was her cousin i would never post pics on a board. I dunno if she asked for permission of her cousin but i wouldn't. I think is a very personal moment and i think the pic we will see publish in mags or any other place will be autorized by them both.

RockGoddess
01-15-2006, 10:23 AM
I hate to be skeptical Nesheiwat100, but your first name wouldn't happen to be Kandice, would it?

Vliegs
01-15-2006, 11:41 AM
I hate to be skeptical Nesheiwat100, but your first name wouldn't happen to be Kandice, would it?

:eek: :roll: :rofl: LMAO!!

MissSeeker
01-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Another ''pretty'' picture of Scott's fiancee
http://members.home.nl/ramljak/fearfactor.jpghttp://members.home.nl/ramljak/fearfactor.jpg

Trimontana
01-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Another ''pretty'' picture of Scott's fiancee
http://members.home.nl/ramljak/fearfactor.jpghttp://members.home.nl/ramljak/fearfactor.jpg
lol, we're so cruel :rolleyes:

MissSeeker
01-25-2006, 08:45 AM
lol