Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Check this out!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!!

The Lithium
12-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Look what I found when I made a search for the lyrics of Shinedown's Lynyrd Skynyrd's cover; "Simple Man".

Screenshot (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/TheLithium/scott_stapp_add.jpg)

That's a pretty big add, hope they will keep on promoting the album well!

titan9
12-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Sweet. I was actually on Yahoo! Sports last night, looking at the box score for the Atlanta/New Orleans game and there was an advertisement banner at the top for TGD. I've also seen the same banner at VH1 and Yahoo! Entertainment, among other sites. It's nice to know that WU is actually promoting one of their artists...although I wish they'd give the same promotion to artists like 12 Stones, Submersed and of course Alter Bridge. I wish they wouldn't put all their eggs in one basket(and really only promote one artist) and would instead give more promotion to the lesser known artists on their label.

Rocketqueen
12-13-2005, 12:27 PM
I saw it :) its the simple things that bring me joy HAAAAAAAAA

Rocketqueen
12-13-2005, 12:28 PM
I saw it :) its the simple things that bring me joy HAAAAAAAAA
thanks for posting it and sharing :D

The Lithium
12-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Well, if Stapp keeps behaving this way, he's gonna need all that promotion! :D

bobben
12-13-2005, 06:33 PM
With adds like that his sales must have reached a couple of 100 000 copies?!
Here in Norway he has developed into a local hit with the TGD-song! If only the rest of the country and also the rest of Europe could here and see something about him, he would with no doubt become a hit! :cool:

Keep on promoting WU!!

IamFilthy
12-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Look what I found when I made a search for the lyrics of Shinedown's Lynyrd Skynyrd's cover; "Simple Man".

Screenshot (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/TheLithium/scott_stapp_add.jpg)

That's a pretty big add, hope they will keep on promoting the album well!

And this whole time I thought you were anti-Scott, pro-AB fan,...good to know I was wrong. Thanks for posting it!

RMadd
12-14-2005, 12:55 AM
allmusic.com also has a banner at the top or side of the page from time to time promoting TGD.

RMadd
12-14-2005, 12:56 AM
And this whole time I thought you were anti-Scott, pro-AB fan,...good to know I was wrong. Thanks for posting it!
see, Lith? my accusations weren't wholly unfounded. but it's all good now lol

The Lithium
12-16-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm not anti-Scott's music. I like his music, but I don't like the way he behaves.

stappissohot
12-22-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm not anti-Scott's music. I like his music, but I don't like the way he behaves.
I don't think anyone likes the way he behaves... whether he was drunk or not... he COULD handle himself better, some people liked him better when he was staying away from the media, Scott will be a legend someday, today he isn'd doing much to help himself, too bad I love him so much, lol

Ana4Stapp
12-23-2005, 12:03 AM

My words! ;)

The Lithium
12-23-2005, 04:28 AM
I don't think anyone likes the way he behaves... whether he was drunk or not... he COULD handle himself better, some people liked him better when he was staying away from the media, Scott will be a legend someday, today he isn'd doing much to help himself, too bad I love him so much, lol
Like I said... There's no harm in loving his music. A lot of us loves his music! I can't really say I love The Great Divide, but I really like it! I love what he did with the 3 Creed records, though! He was such a singer! But now, when he hit the wall, I think he lost very much of his rage, and his voice sounds rather fragile.

But I think, once he recovers, his voice will sound a whole lot better. If you don't feel well, your voice doesn't sound well. It's just the way it is.

stappissohot
12-27-2005, 12:36 AM
I don't think ANYONE likes the way he behaves. I mean he's talented and handsome ;) lol it's just me, lol....but he behaves like, lol like someone who doesn't know the business and the press. I mean there have been some NASTY rumours going around lately...I feel for him but he needs to step up and avoid situations that are going to get him in trouble....too bad he doesn't know me *dreamy look* ok I'm back :)