Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Wwe raw [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Wwe raw

SnowBlower-HALL
12-05-2005, 09:31 PM
The wwe just used the great divide on monday night raw,in tribute to the us soldiers.

titan9
12-05-2005, 09:32 PM
I was watching Raw tonight and they showed a promo for the now annual WWE show in Afghanistan/Iraq. So they showed clips from last year's show and guess what song they were playing? "The Great Divide". They played a bit of the intro, some of the pre-chorus and the chorus. I'd assume that is the theme song for the show, as they always have one. Ironically, this is the third show in Iraq/Afghanistan and the third time they've used a Creed or Creed related song. The first year they used "Weathered", last year they used "Higher" and now they're using "TGD". I guess it is now becoming a tradition to use something Creed-related for that show. :D

Ana4Stapp
12-05-2005, 09:33 PM
I was watching Raw tonight and they showed a promo for the now annual WWE show in Afghanistan/Iraq. So they showed clips from last year's show and guess what song they were playing? "The Great Divide". They played a bit of the intro, some of the pre-chorus and the chorus. I'd assume that is the theme song for the show, as they always have one. Ironically, this is the third show in Iraq/Afghanistan and the third time they've used a Creed or Creed related song. The first year they used "Weathered", last year they used "Higher" and now they're using "TGD". I guess it is now becoming a tradition to use something Creed-related for that show. :D

whats WWE? :confused:

Ana4Stapp
12-05-2005, 09:35 PM
ah..okay... its cool using Creed- Stapp songs...

ctfan
12-06-2005, 02:04 AM
I'm not a wrestling fan, but thanks for the info, that's cool. :)

Robin101
12-06-2005, 08:52 AM

The also used 'One' last year.

P.S well done SB-H! Straight-in there, son! :)