Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Talk to Scott Stapp yourself!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Talk to Scott Stapp yourself!!!!

stappissohot
12-03-2005, 01:48 PM
:rolleyes:

evyllsummer
12-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Admin edit >> removed link

There's a link, go talk to him,I know for a fact that's him and no poser, if you want answers go ask him yourself!!!

(sigh)...it is NOT Stapp...if it WERE Stapp, there would be a link to that profile from Stapp's official site...there is NOT...and, if you're thinking that the link from the myspace page to the official site makes it official, well, ANYONE can do that...I could have a link to Stapp's official site from MY page...just because some poser did his research to get the facts correct DOESN'T make him legit...again, a link from the OFFICIAL Stapp site would make it official...anything LESS is just that: LESS than official...

Trimontana
12-03-2005, 02:37 PM
(sigh)...it is NOT Stapp...
agree

Ana4Stapp
12-03-2005, 04:33 PM
(sigh)...it is NOT Stapp...if it WERE Stapp, there would be a link to that profile from Stapp's official site...there is NOT...and, if you're thinking that the link from the myspace page to the official site makes it official, well, ANYONE can do that...I could have a link to Stapp's official site from MY page...just because some poser did his research to get the facts correct DOESN'T make him legit...again, a link from the OFFICIAL Stapp site would make it official...anything LESS is just that: LESS than official...

same here !

Steve
12-03-2005, 04:34 PM
stappissohot, stop posting links to myspace.

rabidgopher04
12-03-2005, 06:52 PM
You never know. There were a lot of people who didn't believe Anthony Flippen was Scott Stapp back on the old Creed board.

Dogstar
12-03-2005, 07:34 PM
He has never embraced the Internet. I highly doubt it's him.

evyllsummer
12-03-2005, 07:45 PM
The funniest thing! Stappissohot which is not me, my name is [/U]stappishot just gave me a private e-mail saying that I can talk to Scott Stapp right now! She gave me the link and everything! She thinks this guy is the REAL SCOTT STAPP! Unbelievable! People will believe anything! And the funny thing is, this guy that's "suppose" to be Scott Stapp is really trying hard! I love it!

this is in another thread, but it raises a good point: why would Stapp be trying SO HARD to convince people that it REALLY IS Scott Stapp if all he has to do is post that myspace link on his OFFICIAL SITE? I'll tell you why: it's NOT STAPP, because all he would have to do is post it on his official site, and THAT would legitimize it IMMEDIATELY...plus, it would target his ALREADY EXISTING fanbase, which, as we know, are a vocal bunch and would spread the word like wildfire, which is the point of HAVING a myspace OR an official site in the first place...what, we're supposed to believe it's Stapp because he says, "really, it's me"?

SummerGirl
12-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Great points ES...how horrible is it that someone is posing as Stapp and misleading others?

evyllsummer
12-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Great points ES...how horrible is it that someone is posing as Stapp and misleading others?

I dunno...they must be severely BORED or WORTHLESS...or both...

Rocketqueen
12-04-2005, 02:10 AM
that a shame i tell ya that really is come to think of it

evyllsummer
12-04-2005, 02:12 AM
that a shame i tell ya that really is come to think of it

yeah, there have been myspace impersonations of Myles and Mark as well...

Dogstar
12-04-2005, 03:00 AM
Man, those people need to get lives :D

Rocketqueen
12-04-2005, 03:06 AM
i would really like to pose as president Bush and get and chat with everybody HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and make a personal And Apolagize To All that voted for me :)

The Lithium
12-04-2005, 12:53 PM
stappissohot, will you grow up? Wake up and smell the coffee!