Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

Dogstar
11-23-2005, 09:34 PM
I just wanted to wish my fellow Feeders (American ones, that is) a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Eat, drink, be merry and grateful :D

JulieCitySlicker
11-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Right back atcha Kerri and Everyone :cheers: Happy Thanksgiving!

Its not a turkey but close enough :D

:stappchic

TeriB19
11-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Happy Turkey day to all! Don't eat too much!!

Steve
11-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Hope everyone has a great Turkey day. Stay safe. Drive carefully if traveling. :)

SummerGirl
11-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I'm new to this board, but the people are very friendly and I'm glad that a fair amount of discussion takes place.

Well said Steve...well wishes of safe travel and great memories for everyone...

The Lithium
11-24-2005, 10:32 AM
happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Turkey day
a great Turkey day
Happy Thanksgiving
Thank you

Rocketqueen
11-24-2005, 12:23 PM
HAVE GOOD ONE EVERYBODY :hugs: :hugs: i can feel my heartbun starting to come and i have,nt even ate yet :D

Mulletman
11-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and no trippin on the tryptophan!

Trypto-what? For the uninitiated, Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=tryptophan&spell=1) it!

JulieCitySlicker
11-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Hey Mullet :D A Happy Thanksgiving back atcha man!

titan9
11-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope ya'll have a good one! :D

facelessmike
11-25-2005, 12:33 AM
I think Ive overdosed on tryptophan. :throwup: :vomit:

Rocketqueen
11-25-2005, 02:14 AM
:mad: i got stuck with the damn dishes and all the chores that everybody else walked out on i almost flipped my aunts wheel chair over with her in it im so happy she seen the sense of humour in it and we had a double speach of saying grace because my aunt who is deaf in one ear did,nt hear my grandmother say theme first and my aunts daughter felt lead that she does believe In God but does not undertsand the sacrafice of the son of God because she does know she was,nt there to see it it caught me off guard i tryed to make me peace before my aunt G started to throw her cane at her, and gave the hard up bringing speach and started go in the reason for the unbelivers speach We are all children Of God and he deals with us all in his own ways PRAISE GOD and may we all eat and be merry so im recovering from a very thankfull Day MEGEA BLESSINGS To All You Guys