Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Reach Out (Bullets) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Reach Out (Bullets)

emissarygtrist
11-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Has anyone else noticed on "Reach Out" that the bridge (after the solo) sounds almost identical to the "Bullets" bridge. I mean gutiar drums bass... it all sounds like bullets. I played it for one guy (just the bridges) and he thought it was the same song. Don't get me wrong, I like the Stapp stuff, but I think it's obvious that someone has listen to a little Creed. ;)

The Lithium
11-23-2005, 04:31 AM
Oh yeah, it does sound pretty much the same... Huh...

Chris98GT
11-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Yes, it's a horrible attempt to recreate the Tremonti sound.

Bridge of Clay
11-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Yes, it's a horrible attempt to recreate the Tremonti sound.

That was John Kurzweg's input on the album. He also produced the 3 Creed albums.

rabidgopher04
11-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Has anyone else noticed on "Reach Out" that the bridge (after the solo) sounds almost identical to the "Bullets" bridge. I mean gutiar drums bass... it all sounds like bullets. I played it for one guy (just the bridges) and he thought it was the same song. Don't get me wrong, I like the Stapp stuff, but I think it's obvious that someone has listen to a little Creed. ;)
Yeah I noticed that the first time I played it. There's a lot of Tremonti-esque things about the songs.

Unforgiven Fan
11-28-2005, 02:20 PM
a lot of the album screams mark but this could hint that the sound that we thought we reconized as Tremonti might have been really Scott or what his lyrics dictated the sound to be...

sina2b
11-28-2005, 03:05 PM
a lot of the album screams mark but this could hint that the sound that we thought we reconized as Tremonti might have been really Scott or what his lyrics dictated the sound to be...

Yes it is scott now but I bet tremonti tought him how to do it. And even if it was all scott or anyone else besides tremonti, they sure as hell cant play it like he does so then again it makes me think he was the originator.

uncertaindrumer
11-29-2005, 09:09 AM

I'm sorry but this just doesn't even make any sense. For a million reasons, the most obvious of which being, how on Earth can a guy who can't play guitar teach a darn good guitarist his own "sound"?

titan9
11-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Supposedly, Stapp taught the GB guys all of the "secret" tunings that made up the Creed sound. Like I said before, I am officially done defending what he says in interviews. :rolleyes: